CFD trading is complicated because these financial instruments are volatile and change quickly due to their leverage. Most traders and investors choose the best CFD broker for their portfolios with great care. Similarly, trading forex pairs is a complex domain for traders. Traders use popular online forex and CFD brokers such as MT4 Libertex to gain a competitive advantage over their peers.
MT4 Libertex is a leading CFD and forex trading platform in Limassol, Cyprus. This MT4 Libertex review looks at how the platform’s broker services for CFD and forex trading work.
The following information evaluates the details of the platform’s various services based on reliable MT4 Libertex reviews. This review reveals how MT4 Libertex caters to its retail clients, from different account types to a wide range of trading app features. Retail investors should read this review and experiment with the demo account before trading with MT4 Libertex. This MT4 Libertex review also includes information on the platform’s bonus offerings, including minimum deposit amounts, trading conditions limits, and commissions.
What Exactly Is MT4 Libertex?
Indication Investments Ltd. operates the online trading platform MT4 Libertex. This service provider is a subsidiary of the MT4 Libertex Group, which operates many online trade brokerages. Since 1997, the “MT4 Libertex” brand has been in operation. However, MT4 Libertex has expanded its trading services and gained over 2 million clients worldwide over the last decade. MT4 Libertex currently accepts users from 11 different countries.
The Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission monitors and regulates MT4 Libertex trading services. Indication Investments Ltd., the parent company, is also based in Cyprus. As a result, the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission regulates the entire corporate entity.
MT4 Libertex is both regulated and an industry leader. With over 30 years of experience in the finance brokerage industry, this company is well-known for its dependable platform. It is a leading market-making broker that elevates the trading experience. According to this MT4 Libertex review, the platform is well-known for charging low commissions on lucrative spreads.
Several online MT4 Libertex reviews claim that this fully regulated online broker is a trustworthy and reliable platform for trading over 200 assets. As a result, MT4 Libertex has emerged as a popular choice for retail investor accounts in various industries and countries worldwide.
MT4 Libertex Advantages
These brokerage firms may be more user-friendly and feature-rich than other beginners’ platforms. The Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission has authenticated all MT4 Libertex app features, web and mobile. Many reviews are favorable to the MT4 Libertex platform’s features. MT4 Libertex broker features are divided into several categories. The following are some of the essential features of the MT4 Libertex trading platform:
• MT4 Libertex, as an online broker, assists in CFD and forex trading.
• Commissions are fixed, and there are no additional fees.
• Forex currency pairs, cryptocurrencies, stock indexes, metals and commodities, energies, oil and gas, company stocks, agricultural commodities, and ETFs are among the powerful instruments traded on the platform.
• For retail investor accounts, the platform provides a free demo account.
• The platform requires a minimum deposit of €100..
• The platform accepts wire transfers, VISA credit cards, and electronic payment gateways like iDeal, Giropay, Rapid Transfer, Neteller, Sofort, Skrill, and Trustly.
• The platform’s minimum trading amount is as low as €20.
• There are best-automated trading platforms available, such as MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5.
• The MT4 Libertex mobile app is available for iOS and Android devices.
• There are also trade signals and auto trading features available.
• Most spreads offer 1:600 leverage, which is advantageous for traders.
MT4 Libertex forex offers these features to its customers to increase their potential profits on each trade. These trading features apply to various markets and instruments depending on the users’ country of residence.
The trading platform supports over 50 currency pairs and 100 company stocks. MT4 Libertext’s trading platform also accepts more than 50 cryptocurrencies. Users can use the MT4 Libertex MetaTrader 4 features to execute auto trading on precious metals such as gold and industrial metals such as steel and iron.
There are approximately 18 indices and six agricultural assets available for trading. These features are also available on 10 ETFs and approximately five different oil/gas instruments.